9th ERME Topic Conference: Perspectives on conceptual understanding of flexibility and number sense in arithmetic
11-12th May 2021
The ERME (European Society for Research in Mathematics Education) Topic Thematic Working Group 02 ‘Arithmetic and Number Systems’ is pleased to announce the 9th ERME Topic Conference (ETC9) on ‘Perspectives on conceptual understanding of flexibility and number sense in arithmetic’. The conference will take place online, hosted by the Centre for Curriculum, Pedagogy and Policy, School of Education, University of Leeds.
International Programme Committee:
- Judy Sayers – UK & SE (Conference Leader and TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Elisabeth Rathgeb-Schnierer – Germany (Co-leader & TWG2 Leader)
- Renata Carvalho – Portugal (TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Beatriz Vargas Dorneles – Brazil (TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Andrea Maffia – Italy (ERME board Young Researcher)
- Nathalie Sinclair – Canada (Co-Leader of TWG16)
- Paul Andrews – Sweden (Leader of TWG11 2019)
31st March 2021: Registration closes.
14th April 2021: Abstract submission by authors AND
14th April 2021: Poster 2-page outline submission by new researchers for the New Researchers’ Day.
28th April 2021: Final decisions sent.
30th April 2021: Abstracts and Poster outlines available on Conference website.